Tuesday 24 April 2012

Wonderful Wah.


Been having a little play around with patterns and designs this week, after investing in some rather sexy Models Own "Wah nails" pens. Normally I just use some cheap nail art pens from eBay but I had some spare cash, and Boots were selling Models Own for two for eight pounds, I'm beginning to see a pattern here, so I jumped on the Wah band wagon and I must say, I don't think I'll be looking back!

They are a little bit on the pricier end of pens but it's well worth it. The quality of the striper brush is fantastic, it has a great firmness to it making designs easier to control and therefore more precise, and the nib is great too, nice and thin so you don't get too much extra unwanted polish on the nail, or polish bleeding out, again making it easier to create the perfect design! So anyway, here's a few cheeky designs I was messing around with. 

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow to the 2 animal print designs. love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're sweet, thank you very much doll! :)

    ReplyDelete